The chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and massive amount of nutrients with just a few calories! So we thought you can include this food into your meals and what better way that with a puddin!
FOR THE CHIA PUDDING:
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, to taste
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts and seeds
- Banana Soft Serve
- Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds, and sweetener together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight. It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don't worry if you can't.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.