- Nut butters: For smoothies, whole grain toast, apple slices and more
- Fruits: Perfect to grab and go.
Ready to eat- lean proteins: Precook chicken breasts or quinoa at the start of the week so you can make a quick dinner when you get home and salmon is a good option too for fast cooking.
- Cut vegetables: baby carrots, celery or sliced bell pepper.
- Lemon: Squeeze lemon into your water for detoxing.
- Greek Yogurt: to topped with fruits or as healthy replacement for sour cream or butter in baking.
- Eggs: perfect for breakfast.
Hummus: The high-protein condiment pairs great with cut-up veggies for a low-calorie snack.
- Baby spinach: Baby spinach is an easy way to add nutrients to almost any meal
- Almond milk: it has fewer calories and fat.